Enter our first photographic competition for this year, open to paid‐up members.
You stand a chance to win a R2000 cash prize!
How to enter:
- Submit no more than three pictures relating to the theme of the competition: The Newsmaker of the Year 2019: ESKOM.
- Please state in your entry that this is your own original work.
- Members of the executive committee are not allowed to enter.
Entries close on Friday 21 February 2020 and should be sent to email@example.com. Please note the judge’s decision is final.
The winners will be announced at the February 2020 networking function.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS, PLEASE CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
* This competition is only for paid‐up members.
* Next month we will have the journalism competition, where all full members of the National Press Club are invited to enter.